What’s changed on SSL.Comodo.com?
In addition to our new look and feel, we’ve rolled out a streamlined site navigation, improved tools and resources, optimized multi-currency checkout processes, better communications, and many other features that demonstrate our continued commitment to delivering excellent service to our customers and partners.
What will not be changing?
- Our 20+ Years’ Legacy of Trust - We will maintain all of the existing attributes that have made Comodo SSL, a subsidiary of Sectigo, the largest commercial CA, having issued more than 100 million SSL certificates to organizations across 150 countries.
- Comodo's Commitment to Our Customers & Partners - Our global team remains committed to continuing to deliver best-of-breed solutions and support services that help our customers and partners protect employees, customers, intellectual property, and their overall interests, from online threats.
- Products - We will continue to offer the same industry-leading solutions that have always been offered on ssl.comodo.com.
- How to Reach Us - Sales, support, and employee phone numbers will remain the same. You will still be able to contact us at Sales@sectigo.com or Marketing@sectigo.com, and send support communications to CustomerAdvocacy@sectigo.com.
If I have a Comodo product, do I need to make changes?
- No. You do not need to make changes to your existing product/solution.
Do I need to create a new Comodo username and password?
- With the launch of the new site, we will be using a different system to process orders, so returning customers will have to create a new username and password to place new orders.
- Customers who place orders on the new version of the site (after October 1), will be able to return as an existing customer.
- Customers who need to renew their existing certificate do not need to create a new account and should follow the same renewal process as they always have, or contact email@example.com for help processing the renewal.
How do I use an existing account created after October?
- If you created an account after the new site was launched (October 1, 2018), here is how to access it:
Either click on the Login button in the navigation menu;
- Select the product you want.
- Click Continue on the next page, which shows the shopping cart information.
- Click Checkout on the “Review and Checkout” page.
- Click on the green “Already registered?” button.
- This will hide the Account Information required and display the email address and password.
I have a product that is currently not listed on the site.
- The product may have changed names (for example, "Comodo SSL UCC” will now be called “Comodo SSL Multi-Domain”). If you have any questions please contact CustomerAdvocacy@sectigo.com.
Will my support level change?
- No. You will receive the same level of support and service that you receive today.
Why does my support point back to Sectigo.com?
- Comodo SSL is a subsidiary of the Sectigo family. Even though you can still purchase any type of certificate from Comodo SSL, the roots of the certificate come directly from Sectigo.
Will pricing change?
- No. We will continue to offer multiple levels of security, price points, and packages for every size business. Pricing will not change as a result of the rebrand. However, the company may adjust pricing for products and services in the future, and all sales will continue to reflect current exchange rates for purchases outside of the U.S.
Will I need to change my TrustLogo?
- A new Sectigo TrustLogo will be available to Comodo SSL customers. Customers will receive an email with instructions about how to replace their TrustLogo when the time comes.
Will Sectigo continue to show as the Certificate Authority in web browsers?
- Yes. Sectigo will continue to be shown as the Certificate Authority in browsers.
How do I take advantage of the 10% promo code that has been offered in celebration of the rebrand?
- Once you have added your product(s) to your shopping cart and have arrived at the payment step, there will be a “promo code” field option. Here you will input your promo code, and it will then be automatically applied to your order.
If you have a question that has not been answered above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Thank you.
Comodo SSL FAQs